Near New Home In Brisbane's High Demand Suburb.Offers Over $619,000
9 Lexey Street Wakerley QLD 4154
Near New Home In Brisbane's High Demand Suburb.
Near new modern family home in a Brisbane's fast-growing suburb so close to shopping centres, schools, parks and major amenities. Situated only 4 minutes to Mayfair Village Shopping Centre, within 30 minutes to all the Brisbane's attraction including CBD, South bank, Kangaroo point, only 17 minutes to Brisbane Airport and 10 minutes to Manly beach.
Featuring a spacious open plan living at the heart of the home with a separate media room great or a kid's playroom. The modern kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, stone bench top, electric cooktop and oven and offers plenty of storage. Offering four bedrooms, three of which feature built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and are centrally located to the main bathroom whilst the main bedroom hosts an ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan. Main bathroom features individual shower and bathtub with separate toilet. For the entertainers there is a spacious outdoor area that overlooks the private garden whilst you have peace of mind having a fully fenced yard.
You will love living here with the absolute best mix of prime location and pure potential situated in a highly sought-after area. It's easy to see that this one will not be on the market for long, so act today! Contact us now to book your inspection.
• Prime location, central to shops, parks and huge park just cross the road.
• Large lounge and family room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Spacious master bedroom featuring ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
• Second Lounge or Media room
• Fully fenced yard
• Low maintenance modern property
• NBN connected
• Brisbane's tourist and iconic places are within half an hour (CBD, South Bank, Botanic Garden, Kangaroo Point etc.)
• 10 minutes to Manly Beach
• 17 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquires and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property