9 Halton Street, Stafford Heights, QLD 4053
1 / 17
Perfectly positioned in the popular inner north suburb of Stafford Heights on a 923m2 allotment with DA approval to subdivide into 600m2 and 323m2 lots. This property delivers a design to satisfy the needs of a growing family.
What you will love upon entering the home is the feeling of space both inside and out. It will give you a sense of belonging and will enable you to focus on a peaceful, family lifestyle.
The air-conditioned master bedroom offers specious wardrobe. While all three bedrooms are conveniently located with common bathroom and separate toilet. Downstairs there is a double lock up remote control garage and granny flat that is perfect for large families, guests or additional entertaining space. The modern kitchen, open plan living and dining area flows out to the outdoor entertainment deck with a brilliant view.
Located in the sought-after Craigslea state primary and high school and Stafford heights school catchment areas. All this within walking distance to Coles, cafes and restaurants a short drive to much more.
The spacious open plan lounge and dining room is perfect for the evening gatherings with family and friends. There is two reverse cycle air-condition installed including in living, master bedroom.
– DA approved for subdivision only needs civil works.
– Large 923m2 block with DA approved for 600m2 and 323m2
– House and land package option for smaller block available.
– Morden kitchen features electric cook top, oven and dishwasher
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes,
– Master bedroom with reverse cycle air-condition
– Stunning timber floor
– Walking distance to Coles, Shell, cafes & restaurant and all amenities.
– Under cover alfresco area perfect for all weather dining and entertaining
– Security screen.
– Double lock up garage with remote control.
This incredible opportunity will not last, please contact us to book your inspection.