8 Bannerfield Drive, Rangeville, QLD 4350
1 / 4
When space for your family, style in the form of a beautiful renovation and privacy meet, you have one incredible home that provides an idyllic family lifestyle.
Features include 3 living rooms, stunning kitchen with stone benches and SMEG appliances plus an office. There are four bedrooms as well as two gorgeous bathrooms including an ensuite in the main bedroom. Outside you also find a fantastic covered outdoor living area with a fenced swimming pool. Side access perfect for tradesmen, with room to park an additional vehicle or trailer.
Right near Cypress Park, the home is also within minutes of High Street shopping centre and Rangeville Primary school.
– Central kitchen with SMEG oven, cooktop and rangehood
– Master with built in robe and ensuite
– 3 minor bedrooms with built in robes
– 3 living areas, including formal lounge / dining, living and rumpus
– Private north facing outdoor living and pool
– Split-system air conditioning in lounge, living, rumpus and master
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Gated tradesmen access to the rear yard
– 3,000 litre rain water storage capacity plumbed to the home
– Rangeville State Primary and Centenary Heights State High School catchment