70 Dannenberg Street, Carseldine, QLD 4034
1 / 14
Situated in a quiet street of sought after Carseldine and surrounded by quality homes, this fabulous home includes the full spectrum of features modern families have come to expect. Close by to all amenities, only 17 min to Chermside shopping centre & 13 min to Northlakes shopping centre, Cosco, Ikea and much more.
Some brilliant features include:
* 5 bedrooms (all with built-ins)
* Main includes a full wall of joinery built-in cupboards
* Main bedroom with ensuite plus designer double shower
* Family bathroom includes bath and separate shower
* Stunning modern kitchen with stone benches, oven, dishwasher and electric cooktop
* Pantry with ample storage space
* Open plan living area with timber floors
* Sliding doors leading out to the undercover alfresco with ceiling fan and BBQ
* Plus separate lounge
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* 9 foot ceilings throughout
* Internal access from garage
* Double remote lock-up garage
* Low maintenance gardens
If peace, privacy and security are high on your list then this home certainly delivers on all fronts with a fully fenced yard and quiet location. Additional features include a low maintenance 700m2 block, remote access accommodation for two cars plus plenty of space for extra storage.
Everything about this home has been well designed with attention to detail in mind, making this an outstanding opportunity for families great and small. If you are the weekend entertainer here is a practical home for you, boasting generous outdoor living areas and many highly sought-after luxuries. A home of this calibre is rarely found and highly sought and will not last long,
Contact us to book your inspection.