Entertainer’s Delight with Outdoor Tropical OasisOffers Over $879,000
6 Private Court Edens Landing QLD 4207
Entertainer’s Delight with Outdoor Tropical Oasis
Set on three quarters of an acre, this beautiful property is an entertainer's dream with a spacious family home, huge outdoor deck, and sparkling inground swimming pool nestled amongst tranquil tropical gardens.
You will appreciate the sense of serenity here as you approach the home and head to the wrap around verandah. This is the place to sit back, relax and enjoy north-easterly views across the treetops in the afternoon while the kids play in the expansive yard.
Head inside where gorgeous timber flooring and a spacious open plan living area welcome you in. Continue on and you will find the second main living area with a light modern kitchen, marble tiled floors, and access to the outdoor deck through bifold doors.
Entertaining family and friends is a breeze from this fantastic outdoor oasis with a huge covered space, tropical gardens, and a perfect view of the inground swimming pool. One thing is for sure, pool parties will be held at your place from now on!
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage parking for 6 vehicles
• Land size 3,015m2
• Inground 92,000L swimming pool
• 25,000L water tank
• Massive covered outdoor entertaining area
• Two living areas
• 2 car garages 2.8 metres height with new roller doors
• 6.6kW solar system
• Huge laundry area
• Wrap around verandah plus gazebo
• New ducted air conditioning
• Ceiling fans and built in robes in all the bedrooms
• Room for the boat, caravan and trailer
• Master bedroom has a walk in robe and private ensuite
• Main bathroom has a full sized bathtub and separate toilet
• Side access straight to garage shed
• Plenty of grassed space for the kids and pets to play
• Established gardens
• 10 minutes drive from Griffith University and Logan Hospital
• Close to school, shops, cafes, parks, and public transport
• Located in cul-de-sac, only 30 minutes drive from Brisbane CBD, and 45 minutes drive from Gold Coast
Call Robby at 0425 970 333 or Welly at 0414 768 599 for more information.