Picture Perfect Inner-City Character HomeAuction 22 August @ 3pm
34 Charlotte Street Newtown QLD 4350
Picture Perfect Inner-City Character Home
Auction Location: On Site.
From the charming white picket fence to the north facing entrance, you will instantly fall in love when you set your eyes upon this picturesque and beautifully presented character Queensland home. Boasting a generous open plan design, modern kitchen and updated bathroom with a harmonious blend classic and contemporary features throughout, a home of this nature will not last long!
Some reasons to purchase:
- Three large bedrooms plus study or optional fourth bedroom
- Master bedroom with built in robe and air-conditioning
- Tidy & well-equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
- Spacious open plan living area
- North facing entry and sunroom
- Updated main bathroom
- Double tandem garage with front gated entry
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings, VJ boards & stained-glass windows
- Fully fenced allotment with private courtyard plus established & manicured gardens
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, electric hot water system, gas points & 6.6kW solar system
- Walking distance to St Ursula College and St Mary’s College & 5 minutes from the CBD
Through the formal entry you are presented with the spacious main living area. Offering three queen-sized bedrooms, the master offering good-sized built in with the fourth bedroom which doubles as a study. All bedrooms are located nearby the updated main bathroom which offers a shower over bath with modern vanity plus toilet.
In the heart of the home is the stunning open plan kitchen and dining area which opens out to the outdoor courtyard for those summer months ensuring you are in comfort all year round. Perfectly positioned for relaxed and functional family living, the kitchen has been fitted with stainless steel appliances including an electric oven and gas cook top and ample storage.
The fully fenced yard offers privacy and plenty of space. You can’t go past the tandem double garage with front entry gates, there is plenty of storage including linen cupboards near the bathroom and the laundry which is conveniently positioned to have smooth access the backyard.
Impeccably presented and only a stone’s throw from the city, an some of the top private secondary colleges that Toowoomba has to offer, this home represents exceptional value. Well-presented and impressively located, the striking features of this home cater brilliantly to every family requirement.
This property will be sold and will not last long, inspect today. Offers prior to the auction are considered and encouraged!