28 Wirreanda Drive, Rangeville, QLD 4350
1 / 11
This immaculately presented, quality built family home has an abundance of space throughout, with two living areas, formal dining and meals area ensuring there is plenty of room to keep your family and friends entertained. The covered entertaining area provides space and comfort to sit back and enjoy the low maintenance yard and garden.
Conveniently positioned within walking distance to Rangeville Primary school, High Street Shopping Centre and secondary school bus stops. Don’t miss your chance to inspect this quality property and reap the rewards of calling Rangeville your home.
– Master with walk in robe, ensuite and separate toilet
– 3 minor bedrooms with built in robes
– North facing light-filled living
– Split-system air conditioning in lounge, living and master
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Private covered entertaining area
– 2 x 5,000 litre rain water storage capacity
– Crimsafe windows and doors
– Direct access into the city centre, a short 10 minute drive
– Rangeville State Primary and Centenary Heights State High School catchment
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Teagan Wilson of House Estate Agents.