27 Pigott Drive, Rangeville, QLD 4350
1 / 3
The central kitchen surrounded by a large lounge, open plan meals and second living area which flows to the covered entertaining area makes it possible to host family gatherings on a large scale.
The covered entertaining area provides space and comfort to sit back and enjoy the low maintenance yard and garden.
Attracting only local traffic flow, the peaceful and private pocket offers the perfect environment for raising a family. The family-friendly location is only minutes to Rangeville Primary school, High Street Shopping Centre and a short walk to public and private secondary school bus stop and Leslie park. Don’t miss your chance to inspect and reap the rewards of calling Rangeville your home.
– Central kitchen with double electric oven and gas cook top
– Master with built in robe and ensuite
– 3 minor bedrooms with built in robes
– North facing light-filled living areas
– Split-system air conditioning in lounge, living, master and 1 minor bedroom
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Private covered entertaining area
– 2,275L rain water storage capacity
– Rangeville State Primary and Centenary Heights State High School catchment
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Teagan Wilson.