266 Geddes Street, Centenary Heights, QLD 4350
1 / 11
Attention investors, first home buyers or renovation Kings and Queens. First time offered to the market since built in 1962, this solid three bedroom home, situated in highly sought after Geddes Street, has endless possibilities.
Comprising of two living areas, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separate toilet and retro details, this home will have you taking a step back in time. Leave it as it is and embrace its charm or make it your own, this much-loved family home is ready for its new owner to move in and enjoy.
– Light filled North facing living room
– Original polished timber floorboards protected under carpet
– Kitchen / dining room
– Original bathroom
– Generous second living or fourth bedroom
– 2 car carport high enough for some caravans
– Located 1.2 kms from South Town Shopping Centre
– Easy 5 minute drive to CBD and Kmart Plaza
– Convenient to St Thomas Mores and Centenary Heights State Schools
– 906 bus stop only steps from the driveway
– Lovely established 637sqm allotment of low maintenance garden