Incredible Value Family Home on 2496m2 Plus Numerous Sheds + Storage!Offers Over $599,000
23 Flamingo Road Highfields QLD 4352
Incredible Value Family Home on 2496m2 Plus Numerous Sheds + Storage!
Nestled away in a peaceful, established area of Highfields is this incredible value family home! Situated in a quiet street on a massive fully fenced 2496m2 corner block and offering 32 squares of floor area under roof, this home will not disappoint!
Some brilliant features include:
- 4 large bedrooms, main with dressing room plus huge built in cupboards
- Separate study
- Open plan living
- Separate over-sized media/formal lounge/rumpus room
- Large kitchen with loads of bench space and storage plus electric appliances
- Large outdoor entertaining deck with insulated roof overlooking the backyard
- Open pergola with surrounding herb garden
- Wood combustion heater
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Study nook
- Steel frame, quality built home
- 3kw solar power
- Security screens
- 7x rainwater tanks, interconnected and connected to the house
- Double remote garage with drive-through access roller door to backyard
- Fenced 2496m2 corner allotment with 2 street access
- 6x8m powered shed
- 9m long, high clearance caravan port
- 3x3m garden shed plus 3x6m garden shed
- Established veggie gardens with dripper watering system
- Established fruit trees including macadamia, grapefruit, orange, lime, lemonade, apricot, olive, mulberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberry patch, paw-paw and more!
You will love relaxing in the spacious media room/formal lounge located at the front of the home, with large windows to let in the light and a stunning outlook over the front gardens. Complete with a ceiling fan and air-conditioning this is a great place to relax on a warm summers day. There is a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area complete with reverse cycle air-conditioning plus a wood combustion heater for comfort in both the hot and cold months. The kitchen has been updated and features quality electric appliances, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space and a large pantry. This open plan kitchen living and dining area flows out to the large timber deck which is fully covered and insulated, the perfect place to entertain family and friends while enjoying the views over Gowrie Mountain!
This roomy residence boasts 4 large bedrooms plus a generous study, the master bedroom with a massive built in wardrobe plus a dressing room with extra cupboard and bench space. All bedrooms are complete with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes. There are two bathrooms, both with separate toilets, located at opposite ends of the home ensuring that they are central to all bedrooms and living areas.
The biggest bonus is the HUGE private backyard. There is a massive double bay powered shed plus workshop, 2 garden sheds, and a 9 metre long high clearance caravan port. You will love the amount of storage space on offer! Complete with vehicle side access, making access to the sheds a breeze! There are seven water tanks throughout and all are fully interlinked and plumbed to the house.
The two outdoor entertaining areas overlook the gorgeous gardens. There are an abundance of fruit trees plus a fenced vegetable garden with a dripper irrigation system already set up. There are many spots to sit back and enjoy the peace and privacy on offer in this beautiful backyard, with trees to climb and plenty of space to run around.
Finished with plenty of storage throughout, fresh paint, study nook, full insulation in both the roof and walls, a massive laundry plus solar power. You will not find better value for money in Highfields! Act quickly, this home won't last long!