23 - 8 Charnwood Street, Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
1 / 11
Popular Sunnybank Hills State School Catchment – Super Investment
A very well maintained two story town house with a brick construction, and the biggest in size in the complex. With very low Body Corporate fees, only $294.65 per quarter ($22.66/week), makes this town house a super investment. Located within the popular Sunnybank Hills Primary School catchment makes this Townhouse even more attractive.
This opportunity is perfect for both owner occupiers and investors.
Only minutes away from all amenities, schools (primary and Secondary), Childcare Center, Shopping Centers, Parklands, and much more.
This townhouse has been a very good investment to the owner, and it is time to for them to sell and cash up.
– 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-ins, and Master with an ensuite
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and air conditioning in the Master Bedroom and Living room
– 2 bathrooms upstairs and a separate toilet downstairs to keep privacy from visitors
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop for superior cooking with large corner pantry and plenty of storage space
– Generous size living room with a dedicated dining area giving you open plan living
– Single lock up garage with a large under the stairs storage, and internal access into the home
– Outdoor entertainment area/patio with good sized garden at the back which are bigger than any of the other units in the complex
– Security screens throughout
– Water tank with a smart pump to the toilet and garden watering point
Perfect investment for smart investors looking for value in this superb location.
Contact Welly Cendana on 0414 768 599.