Significant land holding in growth corridorExpressions Of Interest
185-255 Hermitage Road Cranley QLD 4350
Significant land holding in growth corridor
Located on the North West outskirts of Toowoomba in a high growth corridor with direct access to the Toowoomba second range crossing, proposed new hospital and inland rail less than 3km away.
This location presents a great opportunity with nearby development rapidly closing in. With increasing and strong sales in the area making this 25.24 hectare site smart investment with huge amounts of nearby infrastructure in the works.
Key features include:
- 25.24 hectares (62.36 acres)
- Sewer, water, gas on boundary
- Site slopes to services
- Second range crossing – 1.5km
- Proposed new hospital – 2.9km
- Inland rail nearby – possible station
- Wellcamp Airport – 22km
- Toowoomba CBD – 7km
- Potential for 230 – 330 lots
- Nearby sales - $175,000 - $243,000
- Nearby lots – 600-1,000m2
Currently zoned Rural(R) with boarding properties zoned Rural Residential(RR1) and Low Density Residential only 300m from boundary.
Open to flexible contracts terms, please contact us to discuss further.