Immaculately Kept Character Home with Powered Triple Bay Shed!Offers Over $399,000
125a Holberton Street Newtown QLD 4350
Immaculately Kept Character Home with Powered Triple Bay Shed!
As soon as you set your eyes on this character home will instantly fall in love, boasting a practical design, modern kitchen and updated bathroom with a harmonious blend classic and contemporary features throughout, a home of this nature will not last long!
Some reasons to purchase:
- Three large bedrooms plus study or optional fourth bedroom
- Master bedroom with built in robe, air conditioning system and ceiling fan
- Tidy & well-equipped kitchen with laminate bench tops, stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
- Spacious and practical living area
- Updated main bathroom
- 20,000L plumbed in water tank and natural gas points
- Side access to triple bay powered shed
- Wood vinyle flooring, high ceilings & VJ boards
- Fully fenced allotment with private courtyard plus established & manicured gardens
- 3 Air-conditioning systems, ceiling fans, natural gas hot water system & gas points
- Walking distance to St Ursula College and St Mary's College & 5 minutes from the CBD
Through the formal entry you are presented with the spacious main living area. Offering three queen-sized bedrooms, the master offering good-sized built in with the fourth bedroom which doubles as a study. All bedrooms are located nearby the updated main bathroom which offers a shower over bath with modern vanity plus toilet.
In the heart of the home is the stunning open plan kitchen and dining area which opens out to the outdoor courtyard for those summer months ensuring you are in comfort all year round. Perfectly positioned for relaxed and functional family living, the kitchen has been fitted with stainless steel appliances including an electric oven and gas cook top and ample storage.
The fully fenced yard offers privacy and plenty of space. You can't go past the triple bay powered shed with front entry gates, there is plenty of storage including linen cupboards near the laundry which is conveniently positioned to have smooth access the backyard. Including a 20,000L plumbed in rainwater tank and freshly painted exteriors makes moving straight in that more comfortable.
Impeccably presented and only a stone's throw from the city, an some of the top private secondary colleges that Toowoomba has to offer, this home represents exceptional value. Well-presented and impressively located, the striking features of this home cater brilliantly to every family requirement.
This property will be sold and will not last long