Just Under 1,000m2 Allotment - Large Family Home and Seperate Studio!Auction 8th August
12 Henderson Street Newtown QLD 4350
Just Under 1,000m2 Allotment - Large Family Home and Seperate Studio!
Auction Location: Onsite.
A stunning character family home, showcasing an abundance of space, the property combines 12ft ceilings, original timber flooring under carpets and a sophisticated design throughout to achieve a breathtaking character home charm. Situated on just under 1,000m2 with side access in Toowoomba's highest growth suburb, the opportunities here are endless.
Some reasons to purchase:
- Huge family home with further renovator potential
- Open plan family living plus separate studio with air conditioning
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- Main bathroom central to all bedrooms
- Original timber floors under carpets
- Total of 5 reverse cycle air conditioning systems throughout the home
- Traditional features - high ceilings, timber floors, VJ walls
- 966m2 allotment with side access
- 2 car accommodation - Work shop + separate studio
- Walking distance St Ursula's College and CBD
You'll enjoy a secluded and intimate lifestyle with both indoor and outdoor entertainment options in this delightful 1930's gable Queenslander. With an East/West aspect, this home offers a practical floor plan with traditional & period features throughout. High ceilings, fret work, VJ walls, timber floors under carpets ready for exposing, casement windows, French doors to the rear entertainment deck to name a few.
Perfect for those who love to entertain, this home has been a haven for the current family & their friends for many years and is immediately liveable and ready to enjoy. Being positioned in such a central location walking distance to the CBD and situated in one of the highest growth suburbs in Toowoomba, this property isn't just a home it is a lifetime investment!
Call to arrange inspection today! Offers prior to auction are considered and encouraged!