809sqm Site Prime for Development - Golden OpportunitySale By Negotiation
11 Thomas Street Chermside QLD 4032
809sqm Site Prime for Development - Golden Opportunity
This is a rare opportunity with huge development and value add potential that will suit the developer, land holder or investor looking to capitalise on this enviable location.
• Centrally located in Chermside’s principal regional activity centre (PRAC) makes this property a great opportunity for the developer, land holder or investor.
• A Principal Regional Activity Centre is of regional significance and is accessible by high quality public transport and serves as a focal point for employment, administration, cultural, entertainment, retail and service activities.
• This site is classified within the NPP-001 (MU2 Mixed Use) Zoning of the Chermside Centre Neighbourhood Plan.
• 809m2* site area with 20m* frontage to Thomas Street and 40m* depth.
• Six units consisting of two bedrooms with low vacancy rate
• Ongoing regular rental income with secured tenants
• 100m to newly redeveloped Westfield Chermside shopping centre and bus interchange with express bus to Brisbane's CBD
• 400m to newly constructed Chermside Library and North Regional Business Centre
• 800m to Holy Spirit and Prince Charles Hospitals
• 700m to Marchant Park and Seventh Brigade Park
• Quick access to Clem7 and Airport link tunnel located in Kedron only a 5 min drive
• Walking distance to schools including Wavell State High School, Somerset Hills State School and early learning childhood centres
• 10km to Brisbane CBD
• 12km to Brisbane Domestic Airport