11 Mariette Street, Harristown, QLD 4350
1 / 9
An enticing opportunity for first home buyers, families, downsizers and investors alike, this practical single level home offers modern comfort and style in a peaceful friendly neighbourhood. Set on a level 489m2 (approx.) allotment, your perfect step into the Toowoomba property market is less than 5 minute drive to shopping, dining, and public and private schools.
The free flowing floor plan comprises a stylish kitchen/dining equipped with stainless steel appliances, media room, 4 comfortable bedrooms with built-in robes, zoned family bathroom and laundry.
A covered alfresco area leads to the family-friendly yard with level lawn and plenty of scope to flex your green thumbs, while additional features include split system air conditioning, tiled floors and a double lock up garage with internal access. A great start in a quiet location – inspection is a must.
– Near new, built in 2018
– Kitchen with stainless appliances, stone benchtop and electric cooking
– North facing light-filled living
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Covered entertaining area
– 3 minute drive to Darling Downs Christian School
– 5 minute drive to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
– Direct access into the City centre, a short 10 minute drive
– Council Rates: $2,301.64pa (Land) – $585.18pa (Water)