Sold By Welly CendanaOffer above $299,000
10 / 8 Gemview Street Calamvale QLD 4116
Sold By Welly Cendana
Under Offer in 1 day of launch, Under Contract is 2 days
Want similar result? Please contact Welly Cendana - 0414 768 599
Resort Living Townhouse In Sought After Location. This will make your pocket jingle
'Gemview Place' is a secure, well maintained gated community that offers a modern, spacious retreat with unbeatable facilities and site management.
Gemview offers 39 units in the complex, a large swimming pool and BBQ area.
Located close to the local shopping centre, bus stops, and local schools. Best of all, this townhouse is in high demand for rental, and currently it is tenanted until August 2021 rental is $370/week.
- Three generously sized, built-in bedrooms located upstairs, with master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
- Spacious living area with beautifully maintained dining area looking out to the back yard
- Air-conditioning in the main bedroom and living room
- Ceiling fans in all three bedrooms upstairs and the living room
- Single lock-up garage and full size driveway to accommodate a second car, and also smart storage in the garage.
- At the rear of the property you have an integral laundry and downstairs cloakroom, and easy access to a very private, good sized courtyard for relaxing in
- Large well-appointed kitchen featuring dishwasher, good size pantry and ample storage
- Large and private undercover entertainment area and patio with well-maintained garden
This large end townhouse is situated at the back of this exceptional resort style complex with an excellent on-site manager so you can rest assured knowing your property is cared for. The location is second to none, as you are within walking distance to the Calamvale District Park, city buses, and minutes drive to the Calamvale Marketplace Shopping Centre, Calamvale Community College, the beautiful Lakewood Avenue Park and minutes to Sunnybank, Gateway Motorway and so much more!
Situated in the booming Calamvale Area within minutes of local shops and public transport, with easy access to Gateway (Logan Motorway and Ipswich Motorway) this pleasant estate is ideal for owner occupiers and astute investors.
- 600meters from Calamvale District Park
- 1.7km to Calamvale Community College
- 9 minutes drive to Calamvale Central and Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town
- 5 minutes driving to Calamvale Market Place and few other local shopping centres.
- 4 medical centres within 2km radius
- Easy access to public transport
- walk distance from local schools
Don't buy any townhouses in Calamvale before you see this one! Don't delay – inspection before it's too late.