We ensure our staff are continually updated on current legislation and industry practices.
- Initial Listing Inspection and Appraisal
- Photographs for our webpage and rental list
- Thorough background and reference checks of tenant and completion of a TICA“Tenant History” check.
- Preparation of REIQ Tenancy Agreement and associated documentation
- Collection of bond and lodgement to RTA.
- Setting up accounts for yourself and the tenant
- Collection and receipting of RenMonitoring of payment – we track arrears on a daily basis and at any given day know exactly when your tenants rent is paid to
- Taking prompt action should arrears occur (as per RTA guidelines)
- Hassle free banking. Simply nominate your bank (or loan) account and we do the banking for you. Either monthly or fortnightly
- Every deposit into your account is accompanied by a statement outlining all income and expenses for that period
- A detailed end of year financial statement is email and posted to you
Management and Maintenance
- Tenancy Renewals
- Regular quarterly inspections with a written report detailing the condition of the property every time one of these are completed
- Handling tenant requests and complaints
- Keeping owners informed. We guarantee to keep in contact with you regarding any positive or negative matters concerning your property
- We arrange and supervise necessary quotes and repairs
- We ensure all work is completed by competent, reliable and registered trades people
- We arrange payment of all accounts approved by you from your rent monies