Our service guarantee ensures that House Estate Agents will:
- Expose your property to our qualified tenant prospects.
- Interview all prospective tenants and check references.
- Sign and execute Leases on your behalf and lodge rental bonds for your security.
- Collect rental payments on your behalf and ensure correct receipting procedure.
- Provide monthly statements of income and expenditure and disburse monies as per your instructions.
- Complete written inspection reports on your property at commencement and completion of tenancy.
- Carry out regular inspections of your property and provide you with a written report for budget and planning purposes.
- Arrange quotes and repairs on your property, as per your instructions, and pay accounts from rents collected.
- Carry out regular rent reviews to ensure your property remains competitive in the market.
- Regularly review our approved trades people to ensure quality of work and competitive rates
Should we fail to deliver on any of the above items, we will:
- Terminate our Agency Agreement
- Refund the last 3 months management fees
- Provide guidance on conveyancing, legal and financial services