2020 was looking like a great year for property gains with increased demand across all property sectors including residential, commercial, retail from both sales and leasing. Given the current situation unfolding the property market as well as all markets are set for a shakeup.
History suggests that as the share market experiences volatility investors look to shift their funds to more secure steady investments like property. We have already begun to see this shift with increased inspections of the past couple of weeks.
Below we have put together what stimulus packages government have put together as well as what we are doing as a business to help our communities.
HEA (House Estate Agents) Property Stimulus Package
We understand that as property owners it is important to ensure that your most valuable asset is protected and below is what we are doing to support you.
- 6 months free management fees annualised over 12 months. Effective management fees of 4% + GST. In most cases this is equivalent to 6 months free or a 50+% discount.
- Free mortgage reviews. Lock in savings with interest rates at all-time lows and banks still lending now is a great opportunity to review your current situation.
- Free insurance reviews. Ensure you are effectively insured for any unforeseen events including lost rent and prolonged vacancies.
- Virtual inspections through facetime, skype, Facebook live, Instagram tv
- Reduced contact through remote signing and fast response
- Up to 3 months deferred marketing options available
Our team is always available by phone and available to assist as needed. Alternatively you can speak directly with Managing Director, Tye Thies.
You can rest assured you are in safe hands with House Estate Agents with backing and support of our sister business Credit One.
Federal Government Stimulus
The Morrison Government has today announced a $17.6 billion economic plan to keep Australians in jobs, keep businesses in business and support households and the Australian economy as the world deals with the significant challenges posed by the spread of the coronavirus.
Our targeted stimulus package is focused on keeping Australians in jobs and helping small and medium sized businesses to stay in business.