With our rapidly expanding team there’s now so many personalities at House Estate Agents. Over the next few weeks we’ll be asking 10 questions of some of our team so you can get to know them better! Today we’re grilling Sales and Marketing Specialist Matt Jesse.
1. What is your favourite word?
2. What is your least favourite word
3. If you weren’t a real estate agent what is your dream job?
4. If you were buying a house, what one feature do you look for?
An entertainers kitchen.
5. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen in a house?
A cat on a leash!
6. Describe your perfect start to the morning
The smell of a great, freshly made coffee.
7. Describe your perfect end to a long day
A quiet dinner with my partner Jo.
8. Why did you become an estate agent?
I have a great appreciation for property and had the opportunity to work with an agent who I have a lot of respect for.
9. What is your best quality as an estate agent?
Keeping an open and reliable line of communication with clients.
10. The number one tip you would give to people thinking of selling their home
Process and presentation is everything!